Samstag, 6. Mai 2017

Steve Vanoni - USA



Steve Vanoni - USA
http://stevevanoniperformanceartandart.weebly.com
I  paint, create performance art, produce artcars, cut steel, sculpt with clay and have been actively exhibiting my artwork in galleries for over 35 years. I consider myself to be one of the greatest living painters on the planet today and laugh at myself as much as possible!!!.  I have been an art's educator  since 1987, ran a great art gallery for nearly 10 years, play music for 50 years; now occasionally performing with a few Estonian musical projects and Dj as much as possible. I have been performing spoken word since 1981 and  act in film and TV when I can. I love doing  voice over work and was a member of one of the greatest Circuses for 3 years...  Please take a few minutes to view some images of the art .... 




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen